"Our life is one open book full of pages. We laugh, we cry, we smile, we stumble, we stand, we fall, and we succeed. Every chapter defines who we really are."


I only got through generation 1 and part of 2. For the rest, check out my tumblr.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Hiatus

I'm not sure how long this is going to last, but I think I'm going to take a break from my blog.  I'm very angry with myself because I've always said that I wouldn't quit, and here I am - quitting.

I might come back to this blog, I might not.  

If you're wondering, I am NOT quitting Sims.  I've recently become more interested in other aspects of Sims.

So if you'd like to keep yourself updated on my current whereabouts, I am currently admin of two pages, Calista's Crazy Colorful Cats and Pawsitively Adorable Puppies, and I have a facebook for Calista, where I post random pictures of my sims and whatever else I feel like posting.  Last of all, you can check out my tumblr, where I post more random stuff (usually I just repost the stuff I've already posted on Facebook).

Again, I'm very sorry to be doing this, but as you can tell, I haven't posted as frequently as I used to, so I feel like I shouldn't prolong it any longer.  Regardless, I will keep both of my blogs up (and probably check them for comments every so often) for anyone who'd like to read an old 100 BC or legacy.

Bye guys, thank you for all of the encouragement and feedback you've given me for the past couple years.  :')

*hugs*

4 comments:

  1. Hey what you're doing is perfectly fine Molly! I have and will support your decisions till the very end. If you start it again, I'll read it. If you don't, I'll just download your cats because I love them! You completed the 100 BC. I could never do that. You deserve a round of applause!

    *hugs back*

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your willingness to support my decision. And you're right, I do feel accomplished because I've finished a 100 BC. :D Thank you, Zoe! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. I agree with Zoe. You certainly do deserve a break. You're not the only one playing with the other aspects of sims *looks guilty for a moment* and I thinks that's a fine thing to do. Please ignore the wording of some of this, I wasn't quite sure how to phrase it.... Anyway, do what ever you want,if it makes you happy.

    -al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Al! :) It's good to know other people are in a similar situation as me.

      Don't worry, you phrased it quite nicely!

      Thank you again for your words of encouragement and support!

      Delete