"Our life is one open book full of pages. We laugh, we cry, we smile, we stumble, we stand, we fall, and we succeed. Every chapter defines who we really are."


I only got through generation 1 and part of 2. For the rest, check out my tumblr.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Update

As you may know from Facebook and Tumblr, I have recently lost interest in anything related to sims (my fb pages, tumblr, this blog, etc) during this past year.  I've made excuses and promises about coming back but now I realize that none of them have been true.  I still haven't found interest in sims and I think it is because of the changes that are occurring in my life at the moment.

So I am officially announcing a hiatus and I have no clue when I will return.  I'm sorry about this and I feel even worse because I have pictures for three more posts that I will not be posting any time soon.  

Anyway, my fb, my blogger blogs, my tumblr, and my fb pages will be left up just in case I return and so that people can continue to read my stories and download my cats.  This blog and my 100 BC as well as everything and everyone else have been an amazing part of my life.  I hope that I find interest in sims again and can return.  But if I don't, remember that I will always be checking up on here (and on my other accounts) for comments.  I hope you guys aren't too mad at me and I hope you continue to enjoy everything I've done.  Bye for now!  

~Catlover800/Calista/Molly

1 comment: