"Our life is one open book full of pages. We laugh, we cry, we smile, we stumble, we stand, we fall, and we succeed. Every chapter defines who we really are."


I only got through generation 1 and part of 2. For the rest, check out my tumblr.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Generation 01, Chapter 07: Where's the honey? Where's the moon?

NOTE

Mostly for my own sanity, I didn't put too many "gross" scenes in the honeymoon and although there is nudity, they're covered up enough.  

Just warnin' ya.  It is a honeymoon.

Thanks for reading!!  :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

"Ready to go?"

"I'm ready.  But I think I might have packed faster if you had told me where we're going.  'Someplace outside of your house' sounds appealing but it's not very helpful," I grump.

"You'll find out soon enough," he chuckles.  I cross my arms and he gives me a quick kiss.  Then we pick up our bags and leave for the airport.


"China!  I would have never guessed.  Honestly, I was expecting something cliché like Paris or something," I exclaim as we set out bags down in the little vacation home.


I scan the small house that Adam picked out.  It's secluded, peaceful, and surrounded by nature.  

As I finish unpacking, Adam walks into the room.

"So," I say, "what are we going to do today?"


"Well, I was thinking that we'd visit the museum and the famous Sim Fu academy.  Then we can go see the zen garden and perhaps do a bit of meditation.  After that we can go to the market and buy some nice Chinese delicacies and visit the locals, possibly learn some Chinese because I've always wanted to do that.  If, but only if we have time, we'll come back here and have some fabulous sex."

I shut the drawer.  "Oh," I finally say, sounding unenthusiastic.  I didn't realize we'd actually have a set game plan.

Unexpectedly, Adam comes closer to me and works his hands around my waist.

"But then," he continues in a low voice, "I realized that we're on vacation and we can do whatever the hell we want."

He moves his hands to rest on the sides of my face and leans his head down and starts kissing me.  My mouth surrenders to his persistent tongue and his hot breath mixes with mine.

We fall onto the bed as it gets more intense and his kisses move their way down to my neck and to my collarbone.  "And honestly, I like the last thing on our agenda the best," he finishes.

My breath quickens and I respond by saying something along the lines of a "hmmmhmmm."

He starts to pull up my dress, pressing his warm hands on my stomach and I am utterly transfixed and unable to think about anything except for this delicious piece of man on top of me.

"So what exactly are we doing today?"  I manage to ask as I unzip his sweatshirt.

"We're going to make love for twenty-four hours straight in every room of this tiny place.  Twice," he answers as he unties my dress and proceeds to slip it off.

"And after that?"  I prompt, slipping off his pants.

Adam's hands roam my body and his mouth soon follows.  "I'll let you know when we get there," he replies faintly.

"Good plan," I say at last.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Of course, we do get onto other things while we're here.  I wouldn't want to waste two whole weeks in China without exploring first.  Two days after our arrival, Adam and I eat breakfast and then walk over to one of the local museums.

"Wow, the art in this exhibit is exquisite.  The detail... incredible," I exclaim in awe.

"It says here that this vase is over 2000 years old," Adam adds incredulously.

We spend hours in that museum and we actually spend most of the time looking at art.

The next day we visit the Sim Fu academy that Adam has always wanted to visit.  It's peaceful and perfect for practicing moves as well as meeting other masters of the art.  Adam and I go to the bathrooms to change into our uniforms.  I come out in my black and yellow ribbed uniform to see Adam still dressed in his traveling attire.

"Adam!  Why didn't you change?"

"I changed my mind," he says.  "I'd rather stand and watch you do Sim Fu.  Or better yet, gaze at the beautiful scenery with you in my arms."

"Mmmm, I'd like that too," I agree.

And that's what we do.  I rest in his arms while we stand in tranquility, watching the trees wave in the breeze and smelling the cherry blossom flowers.

Sometime that week we make it down to the market where I buy some souvenirs for family and friends and some little things for myself, including a fancy Chinese dress.   Adam buys me a beautiful stone in the shape of a heart to forever remember this trip by.

On the last day of our honeymoon, Adam and I walk over to the Terracotta Warriors.  They're massive and much more intimidating than I thought they would be.  Like in the museum, Adam and I gawk at the impressive detail and engravings on each statue.

Later we go to the giant ponds where we fish for koi.

I am not successful but Adam manages to catch a large and very beautiful koi.  Fortunately, he releases the fish but not before posing for a picture with it.

That night, Adam and I watch the stars and talk under the darkness.  There is not much moon out tonight.  Just a barely noticeable sliver.

"I'm having an awesome time, Adam.  You planned this entire trip?"

Even though it's dark out, I can see that he's blushing.  "Yes.  I've always wanted to travel the world.  When I was little, I had planned a trip to China by writing down all the places and things I wanted to see thinking I'd never be able to do it.  But now, I have.  I told you my dreams came true when I met you."

We lean back together, his hand around mine, and stare up at the pitch black sky.  The stars glisten and sparkle without a care in the world and it's dead silent, except for the nearly silent rising and falling of our chests.  It starts to get late and we walk back to the vacation home, our hand entwined.

Right when we get through the door, Adam, very forcefully, locks his lips with mine.  I'm surprised at by his roughness but enjoy it nonetheless.

In less than a minute, we're both without clothes and kissing each other everywhere.

"Wow," I say breathlessly.  "I wasn't expecting that at all."

Adam indicates that he wants to move to the bed but I act daring and push him down with all of the force I have onto the floor.  He smiles at my sudden whim and we kiss and touch some more.

Suddenly, he flips me onto my back and hold his hand under me so that I hit the floor gracefully.

"Now this..." he starts to say as his hand travels down my back and I arch my body towards his.  "This was not planned."

My body is shivering with pleasure. "Well, I have to say, I really like the unorganized Adam Cohen.  He's much more... how do I say it...?  Rambunctious.  Yes, much more rambunctious than the lets-stick-to-the-plan Adam Cohen."

"This is the craziest thing I've ever done.  Is that sad?"  He asks solemnly.

"Of course not.  It's sweet to know you're going out of your comfort zone to please me.  Now, let's both shut up and do this," I command and he tells me he couldn't agree more.

It's an amazing night once again and I fall asleep to Adam carrying me into bed and kissing my forehead, telling me that he loves me over and over again.

The next morning there's no breakfast waiting for me, but something better.  Adam is gazing intently at me and he smiles widely when he sees I'm awake.

"Good morning," he greets.

"Morning darling."  I notice that I must have put on some clothes during the night as Adam grasps my hand in his.  "Is it time to go?"  I ask.

"Almost.  We have to leave by 8 tonight."

I peer at the clock.  9:00 am.

"Hmmm, let's stay in bed until noon and then get packed up."

"Sounds like a plan," Adam agrees and we cuddle up together.

Best.  Honeymoon.  Ever.

14 comments:

  1. The cutest couple EVER!!! ^_^
    And the cutest honeymonn EVER!!!
    Bring on the babies! LOL! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn!! :D Lol, the babies aren't as far away as you think! ;)

      Delete
  2. xD Oh Adam...Oh Calista...

    Oh honeymoon! I want this honeymoon!
    How long did it take to get Adam's VISA level up?
    (Mod,or what?)

    And, what lifetime rewards do the two have?
    xD Just wondering.

    And,what's Adam's lifetime wish?
    And is (was?) Calista's LTW to be surronded by family?

    Lolz.What are Adam's traits?
    And,who was your favorite child(ren)?


    ~ZTFC~

    P.s.Love how bold Adam was with the plans. xD "If, but only if we have time, we'll come back here and have some fabulous sex." Lolz. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want it too!! Although, I've already been to China and it wasn't at all that beautiful. >_>

      You're sneaky! I used a mod to shorten the amount of visa points it takes to get Calista's visa level up to level three so I could buy them a vacation home.

      Well, I don't actually play with Calista and Adam, I mostly just use them for taking the photographs so technically they're lifetime points are a bit messed up because I've added (with cheats) and used them just because I wanted to use them. So I'm not quite sure how many they have.

      I don't even know what Adam's lifetime wish is because I think I accidentally changed it or something like that. :P

      And yes, Calista's LTW is surrounded by family, which she accomplished ages ago.

      Hmmm, Adam's traits, as with Calista's, vary depending on what situation they're in. For example, I used a cheat to give them both the "adventurous" trait while they went to China so I could increase their Visa levels even faster. :3

      Haha, I love answering these questions! Although I'm not doing a great job at answering them. I'm not quite sure who my favorite child is but I really liked Adalyn (she looked so beautiful!) Levona, and Crispin.

      I loved that line too!!! It took me a while to write that part though but I'm glad I left it in. Thank for reading and commenting, Zoe!

      Delete
  3. Calista looked even prettier than usual in this post O.o I have no idea why, but she did :D

    CHINA!!!!! :D It's so pretty ^_^ I want your graphics o.o

    OH YEA! BRING ON THE CADAM BABIES! I AM READY! XD

    Great post! :)

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! :D Hey, your pictures look great!

      My pictures only look good because I added a light enhancement to them (which I don't usually do) and for the outdoor photos I adjusted the red and yellow color levels very slightly. They aren't complex edits or anything but they make a big impact on the photo quality. This type of edit is one that I recently discovered and I'm liking it quite well.

      I WANT THOSE BABIES NOW TOO!!!!!!!!! :D

      Thanks for your comment, Chloe!

      Delete
  4. Your pictures...in the outside word...*reaches out to hug them* They're so beautiful. Like, seriously, mine come out weird, and I have a great graphics card, or so the PC people say... O_o

    Anyhow... I am curious as to whether or not you found it hard to take those nude pictures. ^_^ Haha, welcome to the dark, apparently!

    All in all, a beautiful honeymoon, and looking forward to future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks, Destiny. I explained in the above comment that I have, in fact, started editing my photos (not drastically with blurs and stuff, but just a little bit). I think you're graphics look amazing, Destiny!

      *blushes* Yes, it was a little unnerving but I was able to bear it. At least the default skins I have are "barbie" skins and not completely realistic. That would have been more awkward.

      Thank you! I didn't really like the fact that the honeymoon was so short with few pictures but it turned out decent. I'm glad you liked it, at least.



      Delete
  5. Best Honeymoon Ever, indeed ;)

    Adam is very... interesting in the bedroom department!!

    Your pictures are breathtaking :D

    Again, such a beautiful honeymoon Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kurtis! :)

      Lol, he is! I wasn't sure how to approach the subject at first. But I'm glad with how it turned out.

      Thanks again!

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness... Adam and Calista are little sex bunnies! :O

    BRING ON THE BABEHZ!!

    Adam is so cute with his planing and taking Calista to Chine and asdfghjkl...

    I cant't wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man that was the hottest thing I ever saw. Blush but I'm happy they had a wonderful honeymoon. *wink*

    ReplyDelete