"Our life is one open book full of pages. We laugh, we cry, we smile, we stumble, we stand, we fall, and we succeed. Every chapter defines who we really are."


I only got through generation 1 and part of 2. For the rest, check out my tumblr.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Generation 01, Chapter 09: Do you think Snowy the Bear is creepy?

James is a wonderfully well behaved boy.  He has his normal toddler antics but overall he is the perfect mix of Adam and I.  He has my blue hair and strange dark chocolate brown eyes.  They are beautiful but mysterious since neither my side or Adam's side of the family has them.  James has inherited my love of cats and Adam's love of horses.  He can't ride the unicorns yet but he loves to point at them and make neighing noises (he would ride the cats... if they let him).

"... The science research center has created a new device called a 'weather stone' which will hopefully bring seasonal weather to Sunset Valley.  It'll be a new experience for most Sunset Valley citizens but the researchers at the Science Center believe it'll bring a new flow of people and cash into the city.  Now, onto the weather.  The weather stone has been activated today and so summer officially begins today.  It'll be a toasty-."

I shut off the television before he gives the weather report.  Weather?  I'd never experienced such a thing.  As long as I've known Sunset Valley has been a perfectly sunny (with very occasional showers) city.

Adam comes into the living room and smiles when he sees James playing on the floor with the kittens.  Then he moves his gaze towards me.

"Adam, tell me something.  What do you think about the new weather stone that they've implemented?  Yay or nay?"

Adam doesn't reply and his face creases as he ponders my question.  "I'm not sure," he says at last.  I've never really experienced extreme weather conditions but it can't be that drastic, can it?  I mean, we can adapt if we need to.  Hopefully it won't impact our lives too much."

"Do you think it's a stupid idea to go visit the stone?  I'd like to know more about it."

"Of course not dear, none of your ideas are stupid."

I dress in a light outfit but apparently it's not light enough.  "Oh my goodness, it's sweltering out.  How can it be so hot?"  Adam doesn't look much better and poor James is covered in sweat from himself and from Adam.

"Perhaps we should change," Adam pants.

"Mommy, I'm hot...," James complains.

"Yes, let's go inside put on some summery clothes."

We change into more comfortable clothing and head over to the Science Center.

"Wow, this thing is freakier in person," I say aloud.

"So true," Adam agrees.

"It says here that it controls the weather but it also allows Supernaturals to interact with it to create crazy unnatural phenomenons.  Apparently no one has really tested that out but it's a work in progress."

Adam swings James into the air to occupy him.  This little outing isn't really interesting for the poor toddler.

"Do you actually believe in Supernaturals?"  Adam asks curiously.

"Dear, remember that some of my children are vampires.  So yes, I do believe that they exist."

"I know that.  But seriously, fairies?  Witches?  Zombies?  It sounds... kind of crazy."

"Says the man that owns two unicorns.  I swear, what does it take to convince you anything?"

Adam laughs and I roll my eyes.  "I suppose I could think a little more outside of the box," he finally says.

"You'd better," I mutter as I try to stifle a laugh.  As much as he irritates me with his ignorance, he's extremely cute and I just want to giggle at everything he does.

James decides to walk on his own back home and the long journey wears him out, so much so that he falls asleep right as his feet step into the front door.  We slip some pajamas onto his sleeping form and set him into his crib.  It's so rare for him to sleep this much without making a peep that we don't dare wake him up for dinner.  We'll suffer the consequences when he wakes up in the middle of the night but Adam and I could care less.  A few hours of rest could do us good.

That night, Adam slips off his shirt and climbs onto the bed.  I slip on my pajamas and join him.

"So," Adam starts to say, "Now that James is asleep, perhaps we could have a little fun?"

"Oh you," I giggle as I eye him flirtatiously.  "I don't know... what if James wakes up?"

"We'll be quick.  I promise," Adam says.  All I can see is the lust in his eyes and it tempts me but I try to resist.

"Really, Adam, I don't think tonight is the night...."

"You know what I've been thinking?  Tonight would be a great night to expand our family, if you know what I mean."

I'm surprised.  "Really?  You want to try for another child?"

"Why not?  I know I want James to have a little brother and sister and he's already getting so big.  You saw him walk home.  He's getting older and it's probably best that there isn't a big age difference between him and his sibling-."

I pull him toward me before he can finish.

"Okay, you've convinced me.  Now make it worth it," I grin.

He gets the memo and shuts up.  And fortunately for the both of us, James sleeps the entire time, so we have quite the night.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hi, my name is Snowy the Bear and I love you.  Can I give you a big hug?   And perhaps some kisses?"  Adam asks James in a high-pitched voice as he role plays as James's stuffed snow bear, Snowy.

James giggles as Adam makes Snowy hug and attack James's face with beary kisses.  I smile at the lovely scene.  I'm supposed to go into labor any second so I'm getting some things packed up before we go to the hospital.

Kadie stands next to me as she watches Adam and James interact and play with Snowy.  Then she stiffens as I feel my water break.

"Adam!  The baby!"  I panic.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

We welcome home two gorgeous daughters - Zoe Callia Cohen and Calla Calida Cohen.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

Thank you to Zoe Chomas for suggesting the name Zoe!  I love it because without that, both girls would have horribly similar names that start with C.  >_<  So thanks, Zoe!!  :)

23 comments:

  1. OH HELLZ BELLZ YESH!

    You are oh so welcome! <3 <3

    Zoe and Calla.
    They sound so....CUTE.
    And awesome.
    And...cutely awesome.

    :D Yesh.Yesh yesh.

    xD I loved it,like always.
    And James better stick up for the twinies when they get hurt! *shakes fist* D:<

    (I kid,I kid!)
    (I watched Jack and Jill last night, >.<)

    ~ZFTC~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad you think they're cute! I've aged them into toddlers and they're not that cute (I had to cheat and change their hair colors) but I still love them! :D

      Don't worry, James is going to be a great big brother.

      OMG, I loved that movie. It was really funny! :D

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Zoe!

      Delete
  2. MORE BABEHS!! >:)
    NAWWWWW Zoe and Calla! so cute!!
    and so is James!! he Looks just like you Calista!!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James does look like Calista, lol. :p I'm glad he got that famous blue hair. ^_^

      Thanks for reading and commenting, May! :)

      Delete
  3. Ah, I see you're going to be embracing the Supernatural, rather than keeping the story too realistic... I'm excited to see how you'll be incorporating that!

    Aw, twins, how cute! I love the name Calla... I'm already hoping she's gonna be heiress, just because of her unique name. :D

    And the title...just...it had me laughing. xD

    Awesome post! You said on Facebook that most of the generation's posts will be short... Well, I don't mind. I'm just as excited for generation 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yus, I've decided to go on the Supernatural route. I really want to incorporate them into a story so this is the one that it's going to be shown in. I really hope that what I do is interesting because as of now, I have no idea what I'm doing.

      Hehe, you would be right. I really went a bit overboard with the 'C' names. :3

      I'm super excited for Generation 2. It's based on one of my favorite books so I hope that other people like it too! ^_^

      Thanks, Dessie!

      Delete
  4. James is just to cute! I sense some jealousy once his siblings begin to grow!

    Molly I just loved the way you introduced Weather to your story, it was very neat!

    Adam and Calista are still SO cute together <3 I hope they have more than three children ;)

    And the babies ASDFGHJKL ;_; Their soooo cute!!

    Amazing chapter, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kurtis! I had to think of some way to incorporate it because I didn't want it to just appear, if you know what I mean. :p

      Hehe, I think that three is going to be the perfect number but I secretly want more kiddos.

      Thanks again, Kurtis!

      Delete
  5. Awe, babies!! :D
    I love this chapter, I love your legacy and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. More babies? Lol, you should start a two-hundred baby challenge! I LOVE your blog and your cats are soooooo cute!

    -Keira/Lani Haluki (sorry about my last comment I didn't know the kittens were adopted STILL EMBARRESSED!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that would be awesome! xD Thank you so much!!!!

      It's totally fine! Don't feel embarrassed. :) I'm sorry you weren't able to adopt a cat but if you have a facebook you can like my cat request page where you can request a cat and I will make it for you. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Okay! :) Thanks, I do have a Facebook page and I think I'll do that.

      Keira/Lani Haluki

      Delete
  7. Twinzies!!! Ah.....they're so cute!!! And yes, the stuffed bear seems a bit creepy. 8O the kids are all so adorable!!!

    -Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! Actually, Calista only had one girl but I used Master Controller to spawn another one. :3

      I didn't actually think the bear was super creepy, I just couldn't think of an interesting title. Hehe >_>

      Thanks for commenting, Al! :)

      Delete
  8. Aww yay a new chapter (and this time I'm up to date xD!)

    You hae inspired me to do my own 100BC 8D Now to find a time to continue it... So far I've only done the prologue....

    Interesting way if incorporating Seasons btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! :) Good luck with you BC! I will definitely check it out!

      Thank you so much for commenting and reading, Danielle!

      Delete
  9. Just reading your story for the first time and I really love it so far. The cats are all so pretty and your sims look lovely as well. I can't wait to see what the babies getting bigger. I'm sure they all look so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bakersweets! I've aged the babies up and they're pretty adorable if you ask me! ^_^

      Delete
  10. And you see, I'm just reading this tonight when I knew you posted this about a week ago. I'm very forgetful. Adam you should belive in the superenatural because as Calista pointed out, you do have unicorns and some of her kids are vampires. Twins! And I love the names Zoe and Calla. It sound so beautiful when you say it out loud. Still adorable, is James. Are you planning on having more kiddos?

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of now there will be no more kiddos. :\ I want more but I want to get onto Generation 2 without having to deal with a million of Calista's children. Plus, three is a great number. ^_^

      Haha, Adam can be a little thick at times. But well still love him.

      Thanks, Zoe! And it's alright that you read it late. What matters is that you read it, and that is what makes me happy. :)

      Delete
  11. Question for you - I read your baby challenge and all - where did you find all the awesome CC hairstyles for the little boys and girls??

    ReplyDelete