"Our life is one open book full of pages. We laugh, we cry, we smile, we stumble, we stand, we fall, and we succeed. Every chapter defines who we really are."


I only got through generation 1 and part of 2. For the rest, check out my tumblr.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Generation 01, Chapter 12: The Beginning


Being immortal is... interesting.  Really, it's not nearly exciting as it sounds.  Our lives have not been dramatically changed.  The only things changing are the kids and the cats (Royal and Chimera have aged much more than the children, of course).  James is nearing his birthday and Zoe and Calla are now teens.

I bet you're wondering about the unicorns?  Well, apparently they don't age up as quickly so the foals are still foals.  They grow, like, an inch a year.  It's a very good thing that we have James.  Unlike his sisters, he developed his father's love of horses and now wants to take over the business once Adam is retired (which, knowing that he's immortal, doesn't seem like it'll happen in the near future) but James doesn't know that.


With the girls being teenagers, they've developed interest in boys.  Actually, let me rephrase that.  Zoe has developed interest in boys, particularly a handsome boy she went to the prom with (Hari Natsumi).  Calla mostly ignores them unless they come directly to her.  She's much more interested in her studies and she knows that a boy would just ruin her GPA completely (which is pretty true).

Anyway, right now I am sitting and admiring the fall colors.  Since the Weather Stone was built, Sunset Valley has welcomed the change with open arms.  It provides quite a lot of variety into our daily lives. And since I'll be around for a long time, variety is a very good thing.

I'm also watching my now permanently gorgeous husband (although, even if we were to age, I'd still think he's gorgeous, just in an old and wrinkly sort of way).  Adam and Zoe are raking leaves while Calla sits in the shade and studies for one of the millions of exams she seems to have.  She's already started her second year of college and is still pursuing her dream to become a lawyer.  It would be interesting to know what goes on inside that girl's head.

James is out with his girlfriend or something like that.  Despite his love of horses and family, he spends quite a lot of time improving his social life  His currently girlfriend is... wow, I don't even know at this moment.  But if she's like any of his previous girlfriends, she's probably a nice girl, but I will never get to see her face much because it will always be attached to James's face.  Even the cats don't like being in the same room as James and his girlfriends.  At one point, his kissing got so bad that now he is banned from making out in the house.  It just gets too steamy, if you know what I mean.

Anywho, I've rambled quite a lot.  Adam is now calling me out to join them and I agree.  We greet each other like new lovers (but not overly inappropriate like James) and I stare into his eyes.  We're both smiling as he kisses me on the lips and runs his fingers through my hair and down my back.  The breeze startles my hair and I'm happy.  I'm genuinely happy.  Although sad things have happened in my life, I'd definitely agree the happy have overcome the bad.

Zoe is laughing as she falls into a pile of leaves and I help her up.  James returns home and we laugh and form a group hug by the leaf pile.  All of my beautiful children, my wonderful husband, and my amazing life.  Family is the number one thing to me, and family is what I have and will continue to have for years to come.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

(Haha, I totally ruined my post-once-a-week dealio that I had been trying to keep... oh well.)

*ugly sobbing*  THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF GENERATION ONE!!!!!!!!  :'D

Calista is gone but also sort of not (if that makes sense) and now Generation Two will start with Calla as the heiress.

I have decided to choose the heir/heiress for this next generation but just know that that won't be the case for every generation (at least, that's what I keep telling myself).  Generation two might take me a while to get started so I hope you'll stick with me and enjoy the ride, where ever it takes us.  :)

Thanks for reading!!  And I hope you have a nice day/night, where ever you are.  ^_^

16 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I love it! <33

    ..And Royal. My dear, sweet, little Royal.. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for him, Salline! Unfortunately, he has reached the end of his life, but he will always be remembered. ^_^

      Delete
  2. *Sobbing* So beautiful, ecspecially the last picture. Oh my, this is the last chapter for generation one. It flew by so fast that I forgot. At least we'll still see Calista sometimes. And Royal is still amazing. I just know that Calla will be a great heiress. Loved it so much! *sobs some more*

    ~Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah, thank you! I know, Generation One was very short. It was so of purposeful though, because I'm a little more interested in Generation Two, especially because I've already spent almost two years writing about Calista with her 100 Baby Challenge.

      Calla will hopefully be an amazing heiress. I already have chapter one written!

      Delete
  3. Short and sweet. I like it. I can't wait to see what happens with Calla. That will be interesting. I really love the last family pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that you like Generation 2 as much as I do.

      Delete
  4. *sniffle, sniffle* The last chapter?! I will be patient (sort of) and wait for your next generation to get started, can't wait to see how that goes! These pictures are gorgeous.

    It makes me happy to know that they will live on forever though! Dork over here!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I mentioned above, I already have chapter 1 done, so hopefully I can get that out soon. *hands tissue over*

      It make me happy that they'll live forever. I'm so attached to Calista and Adam. :'D

      Delete
  5. That was a nice way to end Generation 1, Molly! Great chapter & I just love the way your pictures turn out, they are stunning!!

    Now that Calista & Adam are immortal... they should have another baby ;)

    Anyway, the twins & James looks amazing, great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it wasn't too cliche or cheesy. Haha, yeah, I edited the pictures for this chapter. But the horse picture didn't turn out that well. Oh well. I can't complain.

      Haha, sorry, Kurtis, as much as I want them to have more kids, they won't be having any more. Perhaps in an alternate universe though.

      Delete
  6. You should try and use other colors in your next legacy! Cause its always like blue and purple and stuff. Great job though I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be using other colors. The only reason I used blue and purple is because blue is Calista's color and I used a lot of blue in her 100 Baby Challenge so I had to continue that, and purple, of course, is Adam's color.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I loved it!! I love how Calista and Adam are immortal now! But weren't they always? The kids and pets aged up but they didn't lol! I'm so sad that Kadie died!! *sob* She was so cute...maybe you could get another dog? :) Anywho, love the seasons! I'm getting it for Christmas and SO EXICTED!!!! Loved this chapter can't wait for generation two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -Keira/Lani Hunter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps they'll get another dog. I'm not sure. Seasons is amazing. I'm sure you'll have fun with it. ^_^

      Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  8. I loved Generation 1... a lot! :D I can't wait for the long line of family to come along! <3

    ~Heather/Payton Bear ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am only going to reply to some of your comments but just know that I saw and appreciate them all. ^_^

      Thank you! I was sad that it was over but it was nice to have a change, especially since I've been playing as Calista for so long with the 100 BC and all! :D

      Delete