"Our life is one open book full of pages. We laugh, we cry, we smile, we stumble, we stand, we fall, and we succeed. Every chapter defines who we really are."


I only got through generation 1 and part of 2. For the rest, check out my tumblr.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Introduction

Hello to new readers as well as old ones.  This story will be a continuation of Calista's 100 Baby Challenge, which you can read here (and yes, I'm well aware that the url for this blog is not very creative).

Anyhoo, this blog isn't much yet but here's my idea:

For generation one, I will use Calista and Adam as founders and they will have their own typical story (propose, get married, kids, blah blah blah). The other nine generations (or however far I get) will have plots that are based on various books that I've read.

That's pretty much all I've got.  :p

All I hope is that this is a success.  

Thanks, and feel free to comment below if you have an suggestions!

13 comments:

  1. Im baaaack! xD


    Hola.And fianlly!
    *sarcastic high tone snobby voice*
    Like,I was,like,thinking,when are Cadam,getting,like,married?
    *end of voice*

    XD Can't wait! Mind naming the first child Zoe?
    After me? xD

    (Thanks,and no prob if you have the names already.)

    ~First Time Commenter~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey that's my name too!

      ~Zoe~

      Delete
    2. I know...

      &.>

      XD Kidding. But yeah,I just didn't want to reveal myself till the end of the 100 Babies. XD

      Delete
    3. Whoa, I was going to ask if you two were the same person. Apparently not. Wow, what are the odds! :D

      Lol, I can totally use the name Zoe (or some variation of it). It'll be like hitting two birds with one stone. I can name a baby after both of my two anons! :D

      Delete
  2. oohh this sounds really exciting Molly. I really can't wait for it. * coughs * Yeah I've been really sick lately with a sore throat and it really hurts. You see this is why I hate getting sick almost every weekend. But anyway enough of my rambling. This means I'll also see Adam and Calista getting married.

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I hope you feel better. I hate getting sick. >.<

      Hehehehe, you'll see.... :3

      Delete
  3. ...

    I only found this blog this morning.

    What is wrong with me?

    More Cadam. <3 Looking forward to what you have in store!

    Just out of curiosity, how many chapters do you think you will write for each generation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine, Destiny, because you've found it now! :D

      The first generation isn't going to be very... unique. It'll just be the a typical legacy beginning. I hope to make it more interesting in the later generations.

      Hmmm, not quite sure. I mean, I'll probably make them vary in length... I'll probably just post whenever I can since my game time is limited so post length and generation length will probably fluctuate depending on how much I get done. I wish I could be more organized about it.

      Delete
  4. This is a super cool idea!

    What type of books will you be basing the gens after?

    Also when are you going to have the first chappie out, do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ali!

      I'm not sure what kinds of books. I'll try to do books that aren't super popular but I have no idea if this idea will work. :P

      I'm hoping to have the first chapter out sometime this week. :D

      Delete
  5. Also you can Ali, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi....I'm new. Sorry I was so late 0_0 ........ Well I hope you can welcome me here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's no problem! Hello! :D

      Delete